Product Executive – Nth America
- Work with this leading wholesaler – supporting the product manager
- Salary $48k – $55k + super + benefits
- Modern open plan offices – work with some of the best in the industry!
With over 30 years designing amazing adventure travel itineraries, our Client is part of a large travel group. Their aim is to realise travellers dreams taking them beyond the tourist trail and enhance their cultural experience.
A unique opportunity has opened up for a North America Product Executive. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Product Manager with all aspects of product in the travel space for the North America market.
- Design and handling of tailor made itineraries
- Delivery of supplier and product updates to the business
- Support the product manager with the delivery of value add and tactical offers
- Support the product manager with the audit and update of website product and pricing
- Coordination with suppliers in regards to training material and education of reservations and front-line staff
- Assist with product loading and support teams when required
- Product & contract maintenance
- Brochure production
- Supplier liaison
- Value add & tactical offers
- Web product & pricing
Requirements for the role
You will come from a wholesale or retail background with extensive knowledge of North America destinations. You will have product experience, working with suppliers in the North American space, be a creative writer and have well developed communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2657126.