Product Coordinator – Luxury Inbound Travel
- A niche company with a luxury product range
- Interesting and unique itineraries
- Monday to Friday in a busy lively office in Sydney CBD
Our client is a leader in the Inbound marketplace and specialises in premium domestic products.
The role of Product Administrator reports to the Operations Manager & Directors and and the duties are;
- Loading of contracted rates into company software database.
- Produce product/tariff manuals for overseas tour operator partners.
- Manage special offer distribution and product updates to overseas tour operator partners.
- Design and cost suggested itineraries for and quote for overseas tour operators and retail agents.
- Participation at product seminars and familiarisation events across Australia.
- Maintain and develop contact with all appropriate product suppliers to ensure maximisation of product knowledge for the Operation team.
- Assist with the production of company templates and information materials in conjunction with design agency.
- Manage company image library and assist with image requests.
- Manage updates to company website, in conjunction with website agency.
- Maintenance of company Procedures Manual.
- Assist with the production of company promotional material as directed and required
- Promote and develop the brand at every and any opportunity.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience in Inbound Travel or up-market domestic travel
in the Australian marketplace.
- Preferably have experience in a product department.
You MUST hold Australian residency for this role, no working holiday visas will be considered. Do NOT apply if you have not been working in travel.
You will be rewarded with a supportive and knowledgeable team within a stable and reputable agency. A generous salary package is on offer depending on experience.
Salary range $55K – $60K + super.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10235.