Part Time Sales Manager Cruise Industry
- Part time role – Hourly rate based on $80k + super (FTE)
- A luxury cruise company experiencing year on year growth!
- Part time – flexible 2 to 3 days
This is a cruising company different from all of the rest. It is a well branded and luxury high end product which is well received in the travel industry.
We are on the hunt for an energetic and dynamic Regional Manager who has experience in a sales capacity in the PERTH space in the travel industry.
You will be responsible for the WA region. This is a part time role with flexibility – ie it can span 2 to 3 days per week.
About the company:
- A Cruising Company experiencing growth across a number of markets
- A product that is represented globally across a number of continents
- A medium sized business where you can positively make a difference
- Manage existing relationships as well as target new business
- Represent the business at industry events and famils
- Proactively increase sales within this region
- Manage marketing initiatives
- Educate your clients on new products
- Provide reporting and industry intelligence to the business
- Must have proven sales experience in the travel industry (any travel product will be considered – not just cruising)
- Be a confident and inspiring communicator
- Be commercial and have strong analytical & reporting skills
- Be well networked in the Retail Travel space in the Perth market
If successful in this role, you will work with some of the industry’s best leaders.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on 02 9278 5100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 10431.