Part Time Inbound / South Pacific Consultant
- Medium Sized Inbound Agency – Design bespoke tours around Australia
- Sydney CBD – 2 to 3 days a week (right in the heart of the city).
- Salary up to $60k + super + attend lots of famils to luxury destinations
Our client is a boutique inbound tour company that specialises in tailor made itineraries to deluxe destinations in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
In this role you will design, cost and quote tailor-made itineraries for overseas agents and direct clients. You will liaise with Clients as they arrive in Australia and ensure they have the trip of a life-time. You will prepare client documents, final itineraries and travel vouchers for all bookings.
- Minimum 12 months’ travel experience
- Excellent product knowledge of Australian and New Zealand destinations
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
- Professional work culture
- Participation in product and destination famils
- Work-life balance in a role that is ideally two-three days a week
To be considered for this role you must have Australian permanent residency plus worked in a similar role in Australia for a minimum of one year.
If this sounds like your ideal next position then don’t miss out. Apply today.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2636831.