Part time Corporate Travel Consultant
- Permanent part time time role
- Global award winning business
- New offices located in North Sydney
About the Company
This successful global travel management company are responsible for managing a number of large corporate accounts in Australia and as a result, they are now looking to expand their team of Multi-skilled Corporate Travel Consultants.
About the Role
You will be responsible for servicing a portfolio of accounts – bookings flights and land for both domestic and international.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant that is ambitious and wants to grow their career in a large global business.
You will also be supported by a well respected leader in the travel space – someone whom we have worked with for a long time and talk from first hand experience.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum two years’ experience in corporate travel
- We are open to part time or full time hours for this role
- Be a clear communicator with a good work ethic
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2609829A.