Some of the key areas in the role are:
• Providing high levels of service to personal travel managers, suppliers and clients
• Respond to call & emails from the Operations Support Centre & email inboxes
• Assist with set-up & maintain of databases
• Support other Operations & Training staff in their roles
• Meet & greet visitors to the National Partnership Office
Knowledge of the travel industry is preferred but we would also like you to have:
• A high level of accuracy and a strong eye for detail
• Good communication & listening skills
• Attention to detail
This is a full-time permanent position based in Sydney reporting to the Operations Manager. You’ll be joining a growing team of travel industry professionals and enjoy a fun, friendly working environment. In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry, and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email email@example.com
Alternatively, you may contact Pru for a confidential discussion on (02) 8062 6424.
Applications close Friday 16th November 2018.