NSW/ACT Business Development Manager
At MW Tours, we are well known for our true Asian & Subcontinent specialist tours. With our growth over the last few years we have some exciting career opportunities available – plus we get to sell the most exciting and best product on the planet – TRAVEL! We are seeking full time Business Development Manager for NSW/ACT to share their passion for travel and join our team.
As a Business Development Manager for NSW/ACT, you will be responsible for Agent Account Management for your state, New Business Development, Agent Incentives, Public Relations, Airline & Other Supplier Networking, Sponsorship Management and Agent Familiarisations
· Training Travel Agents in your state on our product Minimum KPI of 6-8 sales calls per day
· Travel to regional territories quarterly
· Host agent famils when required
· Stock all agencies with brochures & train on website logins
· Develop new Travel Agency business (B2B)
· Create & Promote our current incentives with Agents
· Assist GM with competitor analyse
· Assist GM & MD with New Product feedback
· Send weekly reports to GM & MD on a Monday office day
· Input all sales calls & new accounts into Salesforce (CRM)
· Liaise with Airline Representatives re: sponsorship
· Liaise with Travel Group Representatives re: sponsorship
· Experience in Travel
· Must have experience working in a Travel Agency, BDM, Retail, Wholesale or Corporate Commercial Sales role, Sale force experience an advantage….
· Wholesale, Retail & Corporate / Commercial Travel Industry experience an advantage & Industry contacts essential, CRM’s such as Sales force
· Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
· Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
· Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
· Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
· Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
· Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
· You will work on a base salary plus uncapped commission – the more you sell, the more you earn
· Access to exclusive employee discounts on flights, accommodation, cruises, tours and more
· Domestic and international educational trips, awards nights and conferences
· Enhance your career development through product, business management and team leadership training
Email a resume & cover letter to email@example.com to apply