National Sales Manager
- Join the Executive Leadership teamof this established ITO
- Use your extensive network throughout Asia to drive travellers to Australia
- Salary 120K + super / based in Melbourne or Sydney
A rare opportunity has presented itself to lead a highly experienced sales team for this outstanding tour company who offers travellers the opportunity to experience some of the Australia’s most breathtaking sights.
As the National Sales Manager for this unique travel company your duties in brief will see you responsible for the development of sales for targeted travel distribution channels within the Asia Pacific region. You will build strategic sales and marketing plans, identify opportunities to maximise sales, support and lead your team of sales exec’s and work with the marketing team to plan and implement advertising
Your skills and experience;
- 5 yrs + proven success in the Travel & Tourism sales environment at management level
- Mandarin / Cantonese language skills are essential
- Experience working for an Inbound Tour Operator
- Exceptional relationship builder and strong influencer
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Confident decision maker with ability to perceive the impact and implication of decisions
- Drive for results with a business mindset
- Ability to motivate and energise others
- Experience with Tourplan is highly advantageous
Your personal characteristics:
You will be professional and polished to reflect the image of this travel company; strategically minded with strong negotiation skills; creative and resourceful while being flexible to adapt to business needs; a self starter who can work autonomously and sets personal high standards. A natural leader that will inspire others to follow.
The nature of this role will require flexibility to travel and work after hours and weekends.
What is in it for you?
Working with an instantly recognisable and sort after travel product. Opportunity to directly influence results. A Team that is small enough in Australia for your ideas to be heard. A supportive and encouraging management. Plus a remuneration package to reward success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a highly confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10344.