Multi Skilled Corporate Travel Consultant
- Permanent full time role Mon-Fri $85k incl super + benefits
- Global award winning business
- Canberra – Concierge service travel offering
About the Company
This successful global travel company are on the hunt for an experienced Corporate Consultant to join their team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for servicing CEO’s and CFO’s – offering them a concierge style solution for all things relating to their travel from corporate to leisure.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Consultant that is ambitious and wants to grow their career in a large global business.
You will also be supported by a well respected leader in the travel space – someone whom we have worked with for a long time and talk from first hand experience.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate travel
- A thorough understanding of Galileo is preferred but not essential
- Be available to work Monday-Friday
- Be a clear communicator with a good work ethic
- Be passionate about the customer experience and experienced liaising with senior corporate clients
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10350A.