DO YOU LOVE TOURISM, TRAVEL & MARKETING?
ARE YOU GOOD AT IT??
Australia’s North West Tourism (ANW) is one of 5 regional Tourism Marketing Organisations in Western Australia. A Not for Profit, non-Government Incorporated Association, ANW’s primary role is destination marketing with the aim of increasing visitation to the Pilbara and Kimberley regions in North Western Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager extraordinaire to work within a creative, fun, fast paced small team of four, in Broome, WA.
- Produce and manage social media content and data reporting
- Promote the Kimberley and Pilbara at trade & consumer shows
- Develop content and manage the process for annual Holiday Planner Magazine
- Produce website content
- Campaign development and implementation liaising with digital agencies
- Manage print media and advertising
- Blog content creation
- Write creative content for regular member and consumer eDM’s
- Create famil itineraries and escort visiting media and/or travel agents
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrated competencies:
- An established career, ideally, in Tourism, Hospitality or Travel delivering successful, innovative marketing campaigns
- A creative, strategic thinker – able to think outside the triangle
- A sound aptitude to collate, extrapolate and interpret data for reporting
- An ability to write good creative content
- Strong attention to detail coupled with old school spelling and grammar skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Advanced knowledge of digital media & website CMS
- Solid grasp of social media platforms and analysing data
- Initiative, quick thinking, ability to juggle a myriad of conflicting priorities
- Excellent networking capabilities and “Able to win friends and influence people” with key industry stakeholders
- Knowledge of Kimberley & Pilbara tourism product is advantageous though non-essential.
This is a busy role, no question. If you are a strict 9 to 5er, this most definitely won’t suit you. You will need to be available to travel both domestically and internationally as part of your role if called upon, be available on weekends and after hours if required. Our team culture is based around values of integrity, hard work, give & take, creative output, using initiative and common sense. We also all love what we do.
If you think you will fit our work culture and have the background experience matching our criteria as outlined above, please email a cover letter telling us why by addressing the 10 key competencies and include your resume with 3 referees.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. No agencies please.
Must have valid passport and drivers license
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 22 February 2019
Location: Broome & Kimberley, WA
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $70,000 – $79,000
Classification: Hospitality & Tourism