- – Asian Destination Marketing Company
- – Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- – Salary up to $60 + super DOE
About the Company
Long established marketing and brand awareness company promoting an Asian destination to both the Australian and New Zealand travel trade, MICE and consumer sectors.
About the Role
This role will offer variety and scope with the primary responsibilities being:
- Setting up and supporting niche and special interest events
- Marketing distribution
- Database and client information management
- Organising travel trade famils to this world renowned destination
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for ad hoc promotions and events
- Liaise with brochure distribution houses
- Represent the company at promotional trade expos and workshops
Skills and Experience required
This is a coordinator level role reporting to the Travel Trade Marketing Manager so previous experience in a similar role within Tourism is essential. A Diploma or Degree in a tourism discipline is preferred. Ideally 1 to 2 years hands on experience as a marketing coordinator in the Australian tourism sector is highly regarded.
You will be competent on all MS Office suite and have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Personal travel experience to countries in Asia is a distinct advantage
Highly professional team with very low staff turnover. Beautiful offices centrally located.
This is an office so you will gain a holistic knowledge of business management and the mentor-ship from a highly qualified and well connected industry professional. Opportunities for travel will be available as well as attending industry events to help grow your network.
Excellent salary plus super depending on your experience. Only candidates with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sandra Chiles on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10501.