- Marketing Co-ordinator opportunity for large travel business
- Well branded global products
- $55k – $66k + super+company benefits
About the Company
This company is a global and well recognised brand. If successful, you will be a part of this leading travel wholesaler that employs 100+ staff in the Sydney office alone.
This is a Marketing Co-ordinator role. You will work alongside the Marketing team and be responsible for managing all marketing campaigns and partnerships to the travel industry trade partners.
About the role:
- Ensure the successful delivery of all aspects of the business plan.
- Development of promotional collateral, product content and supply
- Development and preparation of product brief and training to the Customer Services and Sales team
- Prepare tools for use by the Sales team to promote the product, new product summaries
- Manage competitor research and analysis
- Manage aspects of brochure proofing
- Tertiary qualification in business/marketing or tourism preferred
- 3 years experience in a marketing, sales or product
- MUST HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Experience managing social media platforms
- Experience using blogging platforms such as WordPress
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace