Luxury Travel Consultant
- Unique opportunity to work with this exclusive company and product
- Up to $60k plus super. Stunning office space
- Transport at door. Monday to Friday hours
A unique opportunity to work for the best of the best in upmarket travel! We are seeking a luxury travel specialist that has a strong retail travel consulting background.
In this role you will be booking high end product to the direct public. You will be comfortable in dealing with affluent clientele, offering an unrivaled level of customer service that is required to sell this exclusive product.
Essential experience and attributes required:
• Minimum 5 years experience as a travel consultant
• Proficient in Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
• Sound knowledge of luxury product globally
• Previous experience dealing with high end clientele
• High degree of attention to detail
• Team player is a must with an enthusiastic approach to the job
• Time management skills essential
• Committed to the highest level of customer service
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Should you have a solid client base that you wish to bring with you, this could be a way for you to retain your clients and see you up and running again in no time!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10271.