Leisure Travel Consultant – Join a First Class Team
Our client is a leading travel & cruise specialist known in the area for their professionalism & overall expertise…..
Working in a supportive environment with like-minded colleagues, this boutique agency are seeking an outstanding travel industry professional to join their experienced team.
You will be familiar with international leisure and cruise products, have a likeable persona with the ability to work in a small close knit team.
What is required?
- Min 2yrs international leisure travel consulting experience
- Strong destination & cruise product knowledge
- Ability to service and build rapport with a range of clientele
- Solid GDS experience
- Professional & personable consulting approach
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
What’s in it for you?
- A strong base salary + commission
- Supportive, positive & relaxed working environment
- Loyal clientele
- Located close to home with accessible car parking
- Monday to Friday hours with Saturdays on rotation, no late night trading
- Superb international famils;
If you enjoy creating detailed travel itineraries for loyal and repeat clientele who appreciate good customer service and the knowledge of experienced travel professionals, apply to AA Appointments today