Leisure Travel Consultant
- Monday to Friday close to Melbourne CBD
- niche product
- Salary to $55k+super+bonus
Offering a collection of special interest tours, this Company has grown and acquired a reputation in the industry in the past four decades. The tours offered aim to give unique insights into different cultural traditions. A team of subject savvy consultants and a collective of local contributors in some 45 countries around the world ensure the small groups have a unique travel experience.
In this role you will be booking clients on group tours, pre and post travel arrangements from initial enquiry through to creating passenger lists with all the details for the Tour Guides. You will liaise with the operations consultants to ensure all travel arrangements fit the group activities.
Requirements for the role
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 2 years recent experience in Leisure Travel in Australia.
- Good knowledge of airfares and geography is required but bookings are generally point to point.
- Working knowledge of Galileo and Smartpoint
- Use of Microsoft word and excel must be at intermediate to advanced level as this will be used to prepare documentation and tour guide material.
- An interest in the arts would be highly desirable.
Low turnover of staff and a salary of up to $55k plus super is on offer. There is also an individual bonus scheme which most years pays between $5k to $15k extra.
Monday to Friday and leave the office on time!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines or Sandra Chiles on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2645371