Key Account Manager
- Develop, direct, support and monitor the sales strategy and associated activities in a proactive manner, based in report analysis and all relevant market information
- Participate in networking events as needed
- Develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant market intelligence to management including but not limited to prospect for new business partners and opportunities
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Conduct planned and regular visits to key accounts in accordance with the Commercial Manager, with emphasis on growing business, revenue performance tracking and increase product awareness.
- Develop and deliver relevant presentations and training to clients.
- Assist, collaborate and coordinate activities with other areas in the company, such as marketing, customer service, commercial analysis, among others.
- Monitor self-individual performance according to KPIs and prepare performance reports for key accounts management.
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent self-management and self-organisation skills, capable of keeping and managing a daily work ( tasks and visits) agenda without supervision
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office
- Availability to travel interstate and overseas
- Exposure to working within a performance based environment
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate
- Full- Training to be held in Melbourne or Sydney
- Exciting and varied role
- Car Allowance
- Heavily discounted travel