Inside Sales Consultant
Yankee Leisure Group offers a wide portfolio of travel experiences to the most sought after destinations throughout the world. Our mission is to deliver outstanding service, amazing value and unmatched travel experiences for all of our guests. Today, we operate three travel brands: Yankee Holidays, Amtrak Vacations, and Railbookers. We are proud to be the largest independent rail vacation provider to the US, Canada and Europe.
We are looking for a talented Inside Reservation Sales Agent with a proven track record of successful sales experience and positive attitude plus desire to grow with the company. This position involves taking incoming calls, booking tickets for customers and processing incoming ticket reservations through our proprietary online portal for our Railbookers/Amtrak Vacations brand. The Inside Sales Agent will be responsible for handling customer enquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, reporting to the Inside Sales Manager.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide an excellent experience on calls with our travelers to drive customer loyalty and referrals.
• Consistently achieve individual sales and performance goals.
• Effectively communicate and build relationships with all agents and direct clients.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Provide suggestions, prices and book clients on rail packages.
• Contribute to new products and itineraries based on clients’ needs
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound calls and emails.
• Advise travel agents and clients concerning sales specials and promotions.
• Participate in weekly team meetings plus one on one coaching.
• Perform other job related functions as assigned.
• Positive attitude and desire for personal development.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Must be able to multi-task and work in a high energy sales environment that is goal/quota driven.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and reach target.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
• Strong computer skills and ability to quickly master new systems and programs.
• 2+ years’ inside sales experience (incoming calls preferred).
• Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of ticket registration software a plus, but not essential.
• Tourism Industry sales a plus, but not essential.
How to apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com