Inbound Travel Consultant – Luxury product
- Based on Melbourne’s city fringe
- Tailor made bespoke inbound travel to Australia & New Zealand
- Salary to $60k + super + bonus + incentives
About the Company
Leaders in the luxury travel market for both inbound and outbound clients. This company has been consistently known for their high-end products all across the globe.
About the Role
Quote and manage tailor made itineraries for clients travelling into Australia & New Zealand. The role requires a lot of creativity with a strong level of attention to detail.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience in inbound travel is essential
- Knowledge of land based movement and domestic flights
- Systems: GDS + Travel booking software experience
- Strong destination knowledge of Australia, particularly the 5* luxury market
Working for this company can only lift your career. They are a well known, luxury brand with an engaged workforce and strong staff retention and a fun, supportive and productive team environment. Many other staff benefits are also available
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2615416.