Inbound Groups Team Leader
- Well regarded global travel wholesaler
- Salary to $65k + super
- Newly created role – heading up an inbound groups team
About the Company
THIS A COMPANY LIKE NO OTHER. They are a market leader in tourism and sell group travel to beautiful locations around Australia and NZ.
This newly created position will see you leading and managing a team of inbound group travel consultants as well as manage the land programme for Australia and NZ.
About the Role
- Supervise and lead a small team of 3 groups consultants
- To manage the on ground product and service for group movements including Cruise across Australia and NZ
- Oversee all proposals that go out to clients
- Groups range from 15 – 200 pax)
- Streamline processes in the team to ensure best practise
- Weekly reporting
- Managing relationships with key suppliers across Australia and NZ
Skills and Experience required
• Experience in the creation and implementation of group tours
• Team Leadership experience in an Inbound or Groups Travel business
• Hands on consulting experience in travel
• Effective communication skills and proven attention to detail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2674986.