IMPLANT meeting and events travel coordinator
TICKET TO THE MAIN EVENT – Meetings and Events Coordinator
Take your career to the next level with this incredible opportunity for an Implant Meetings and Events Coordinator. Step into a supportive and successful team working for a Global company who’s reputation is second to none!
As the Meetings and Events Coordinator you will be working as part of a fantastic and supportive team, focusing on an account working ONSITE as an implant to assisting with the smooth delivery of end to end events management solutions service. You will be focusing on the organisation of various sized meeting programs (seminars to major conferences), full attendee management, venue sourcing, negotiating costings and relationship management. On a day to day basis you will be liaising with you clients to ensure all their requirements are met and all budgets are being managed.
Benefits for you:
- Working for a Major Global Travel & Events Company with a fantastic industry reputation
- Work onsite for the company as an implant
- Lucrative salary package with many perks
- Attend meetings and Events on site and do a bit of travel
- Step out of the office from time to time to handle venue sourcing and negotiating contracts
- Working both independently and in a team
- Fantastic team who love to inspire and motivate each other
What you need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar corporate environment handling MICE (coordinating corporate events such as conferences, seminars and meetings)
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Be competent with Process’s and Admin
- High attention to detail, organisational and multitasking skills.
- Strong understanding of prioritisation and working in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proficient in Events Software (ie, EventsPro, Starcite, Cvent or Similar)
- Proficient on Microsoft Software and website content development
- Proficient in event registration Tools and data management
- Proven excellence with communication skills (written and verbal)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, APPLY NOW!!