Implant Events Travel Coordinator
Senior Event Travel Coordinator
IMPLANT EVENT TRAVEL COORDINATOR – RARE POSITION IN PERTH!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Travel & events Specialist to join our clients growing team. This role will see you step into one of the most luxurious high end events in the travel industry!
Working in a varied role you will be responsible for the following tasks and no two days are ever the same!
- Manage one of the most exciting events in Perth!
- Plan, coordinate and implement all end to end operational aspects of Travel for the entertainment industry from Domestic and international airfares, including large groups
- Manage national and international relationships with key stakeholders, suppliers and delegates
- Engage in various communication channels for the purpose of attracting new clients
- Provide Travel advice to clients
- Daily administrative and financial duties
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Travel & Entertainment role
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with a high level of administration skills
- Ability to Multitask with strong attention to detail
- Solid GDS skills and Ticketing ability
- Strong understanding of the Entertainment industry