Head of Operations – Corporate Travel
- Global TMC – must be ambitious and career focussed
- A strong people leader with an understanding of technology
- Salary to $100k + super
About the Company
Our client is a global travel management company that fosters a “work hard and play hard” culture where hard work and ambition are rewarded.
About the Role
This highly sought after position for an ambitious Operations Manager within the TMC space has become available.
This role encompasses three main areas – PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY & the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
PEOPLE – Ensure that your people have the support that is needed to drive performance. Manage a team of 4 team leaders (direct) and 20 corporate travel consultants (Indirect reports).
TECHNOLOGY – Manage any queries relating to technology including higher level queries with the GDS.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – Ensure that the customer experience is a seamless and positive one. Attend client review meetings alongside the BDM.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a leadership / operations capacity within a TMC (Travel Management Company)
• STRONG INFLUENCING skills – demonstrate an ability to lead leaders and get the best out of your staff
• Strong knowledge of Corporate Travel protocols, operational work flow and practices
• An understanding of technology – both in travel (use of GDS) and telephony in a call centre environment
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for apply today. All applications are dealt with the strictest confidentiality!
To be considered you must be an Australian permanent resident with a minimum of 5 years working in a similar role in the Australian travel industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10491.