Groups and Leisure Travel Consultant
Join an office which offers decades of experience and long standing, loyal customers to take care of! This company is an award winning agency and true leaders in their field, offering career progression, team getaways, a family culture and incredible travel perks thanks to their success and strong relationships with top travel suppliers!
You’ll be a part of an experienced team where you’ll be able to focus on your time servicing your clients, build relationships and ensure that you are providing a 5 star level of customer service that matches your clients holiday! It’s all luxury in this team!
Along with booking FIT holidays, cruises, airfares for leisure purpose, you’ll also be managing group itineraries and selling passengers onto group tours. You could even lead your own group one day!
- No late nights or Sundays!
- Team celebrations, incentives and getaways!
- Career progression opportunities
- Incredible industry perks, tickets to events or even trial an itinerary before the public to name a few!
- Supportive management
THE LIST GOES ON, APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE!
- Min 4 years current experience in travel is a must
- Strong GDS experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for travel and customer service
- Strong sales experience
- Ability to multi-task, up sell and sell both face to face and over the phone/email