Group Travel Manager
- Combination role – Groups Consulting/leading a small team and client liaison
- $70k – $80k + super + 10% bonus + annual famils.
- Exotic Destinations around the globe
About the Company
Work for a Market Leader in the travel industry!! If you’re passionate about destinations and products that are a little different from the norm, then you will absolutely love what this company has to offer.
In addition to working for a great company, you will work for a GREAT MANAGER – nurturing, supportive and takes care of their staff!
With a niche market in tailor made travel, you get to plan and book interesting trips for special interest groups to adventure destinations around the globe.
About the Role
• Quote and manage the end to end process for special interest groups
• Booking flights in conjunction with land arrangements to global destinations
• Supervise and lead a small team of groups consultants
• Work as part of a global organisation
• Work with the BDM’s to meet clients face to face
• Average 10-30 passengers in a group
Skills and Experience required
• Experience in the creation and implementation of group tours
• Solid experience working as a Groups Consultant
• Leadership experience in the travel space
• Effective communication skills and proven attention to detail
• Some Account Management/Client Relationship experience
What is in it for you?
In addition to a high base plus super plus a generous bonus structure, you will be offered the opportunity to attend famils to far flung destinations so that you get to know your product even more – ISN’T THIS WHY WE ALL GOT INTO TRAVEL IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Salary to $80k plus super plus 10% performance based bonus + famils
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10444.