Group Travel Consultant – Incentive Travel and Events
We are a well-established Incentive Marketing agency who seeks an experienced Travel Agent who enjoys working in the unique space of Group Incentive Travel organisation.
We create high end, long lasting experience based Incentive Trips all over the world for our clients and we require a new member to our team to be our Group Travel Consultant. This is a full-time role commencing immediately.
Primary responsibility will be to support the Travel and Events Director in the delivery of our high end Incentive trip and ad-hoc events by quoting and managing air, accommodation and transfers for Incentive Groups, smaller ad-hoc event groups, FIT and management of extensions post incentive trips.
You will support the travel department to ensure we are maximising our efficiencies in our busy incentive travel department. You must get excited by being organised, having the highest level of customer service with our clients Incentive Travellers and be vastly experienced (5+ years) in all things group travel local and internationally.
The role includes and is not limited to:
- Costing and managing budgets
- Managing group flights with airlines
- Managing and booking individual flights and hotels for extensions through wholesalers and GDS
- Dealing with Clients and Travellers in a professional manner while adhering to SLA’s
- Managing busy times in lead up to Incentive Travel or Events
- Work on proposals with the Incentive and Travel Director – sourcing, quoting and booking best flights options / accommodation / transfers and tours based on a set brief for group and individual
- Managing traveller profiles, follow ups and building registration sites through Events Air.
- Manage ticketing and itineraries – communication final trip information to travellers
- And being a small company, a lending of a hand when needed.
The successful applicant must have experience and excellent skills in the following areas:
- Experienced group travel agent
- Domestic and International Flight Bookings through GDS – currently Sabre
- Experience booking through Wholesaler sites
- Events Air – Registration Form Build, Utilisation of the back-end system
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure during busy times
- Be a team player
- Take ownership of all work
- Have a high level of attention to detail
And we will give priority to applicants who are self- motivated, organised and creative.
Overall the person we are looking for has to be a team player but that can work autonomously that gets excited by fantastic incentive travel and events.