Group & Incentive Travel Consultant – Luxury Product
- Based on Melbourne’s city fringe
- Customise group travel bookings for discerning clientele
About the Company
Leaders in the luxury travel market for both inbound and outbound clients. This company has been consistently known for their high-end products all across the globe.
About the Role
Quote and manage group bookings from 20 up to 200 pax. The role requires a lot of creativity to ensure pitches are won and the level of attention to detail required is very high. You’ll get to liaise with suppliers for rate negotiations for these bespoke tours.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience in group travel is essential
- Knowledge of land based movement and domestic flights
- A background in inbound travel would be ideal but not essential
- Systems: GDS + Travel booking software experience
- Strong destination knowledge of Australia, particularly the 5* luxury market
Working for this company can only lift your career. They are a well know, luxury brand with high staff retention and a fun, supportive and productive team environment. Many other staff benefits are also available
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10437.