Graphic Designer and Web Content Administrator – The Exciting Travel Industry
This luxury Travel Company based in the CBD have a rare opening for a Skilled Graphic Designer and Website administrator
The Graphic Designer & Web Content Administrator manages and maintains company websites, CRM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Analytics and SEM (AdWords).
- Graphic Designer the position requires the creation of high quality print and web graphics, layouts, EDMs, flyers, brochures, Social posts and ads, web signatures, signage and PowerPoint presentations. Experience working with video editing and optimisation is also required.
- Web Content Administrator the position involves loading content, product updates, the creation of custom content in the form of static and dynamic landing pages, specialised components, web banners, scrolling banners, information checking and extensive User Testing. The position requires someone who is conversant and up-to-date with web technologies, DNS, SEO, SEM, associated tools, protocols and systems
You will need
- Formal qualifications in graphic design related disciplines or equivalent experience preferred;
- Experience with an enterprise CMS (Ideally SDL Tridion 2011)
- Experience creating components, dynamic and static pages, uploading content
- Experience with User Testing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite in creating graphics and layouts for print and web with particular emphasis on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere and Dreamweaver
- Experience with web technologies such as ftp, Live Chat, Remote Desktop, Jabber
- Experience with Google Analytics – extracting data, analysis, setting goal
Please send your CV today, interviews have commenced.