Full Time Retail / Wholesale Consultant
Premium Sport Tours
- Immediate Start Required
- Sport Travel Agency in St Kilda Location
We are a niche market, wholesale travel agency looking for a full time retail/wholesale consultant to join our organization. If you are an enthusiastic candidate who possesses outstanding communication skills, excellent professional retail knowledge, computer skills, impeccable attention to detail, a friendly & professional nature with the ability to demonstrate initiative and to work autonomously, then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 2 years retail/wholesale experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prepare quotes, invoices, and client documentation
- Maintain regular communication with all clients
- Creation and electronic delivery of advertising material
- Assist in the maintenance of the office environment
- Maintenance of client databases
- General office duties such as answering phones, responding to emails, filing etc.
- General ad hoc administration
Key Skills Required
- Advanced GDS computer skills (Sabre preferred)
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Willingness to assist with wholesale operations
- Willingness to take direction and undertake a variety of tasks
- An ability to prioritise & multi-task
Preferred applicant must have extensive travel industry experience, and an interest in sport is preferred but not essential.
If you think this is the role for you please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.