Fares and Ticketing Specialist
- Use your expertise in Fares & Ticketing in this newly created role
- Located in Melbourne
- Salary up to $65k + super
This is a newly created role, working for one of the most well regarded Travel Wholesalers in the business.
We are looking for a Fares and Ticketing GURU! Yes – you must be able to eat, sleep and breath all things FARES & TICKETING and understand how to build complex fares as well as issue tickets.
An overview of the role:
- Responsible for quoting and booking all flights as part each PNR
- Ensure that each quote that is sent to a customer has an air fare component added
- Oversee all aspects of fares and ticketing in the wholesale side of the business
- To be the airfares and ticketing expert in the business
- Quality control of air quotes
- Assist with internal staff training
Qualifications / Experience needed:
- At least 3 + years experience working with airfares, ideally in a wholesale or retail travel environment.
- Completion of Fares & Ticketing I & II.
- Advanced airfare construction, ticketing processing via BSP & CRS.
- Strong computer software experience – Sabre ideal
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2672439.