Fares and Ticketing Consultant
TravelManagers Australia is a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from among the best in the industry to provide our clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
To add further support to our ever-growing network of personal travel managers, we are presently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Fares and Ticketing Consultant to join our head office team.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 3 years’ experience working within a ticketing team who may be looking to bring their skills to Australia’s most successful mobile travel group and expand their career.
Some of the key areas in the role are:
- Production of air tickets using both Amadeus Classic and Quikticket
- Providing support in fares and ticketing to personal travel managers
- Knowledge of Quikfares and Quikticket
- Answering calls and ensuring the service level agreement is met
- Communicating with suppliers
- Achieving set KPI’s
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- Expert ticketing skills and fares knowledge
- GDS proficiency – Amadeus knowledge will be advantageous
- A high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Solutions oriented and team player attitude
This is a fixed term 12-month maternity leave contract with immediate start. You’ll be joining a growing team of travel industry professionals and enjoy a fun, friendly working environment.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email email@example.com Alternatively you may contact Graciela on 02 8062 6421 to discuss further.
Applications close Tuesday 24 April 2018.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA and AFTA and ATAS accredited.
Proudly owned by House of Travel