Expedition Cruise Consultant
- Niche soft adventure travel style products
- Bucket List destinations around the globe
- CBD location and salary $50-55K + super (+ up to 10% bonus)
About the Company
They are market leaders in adventure tourism. If you are passionate about destinations and products that are are mostly found on your “bucket list”, then you will absolutely love what this company has to offer.
About the Role – Reservations in the Travel Space (with a difference)
• Manage the travel arrangements for allocated departures
• Liaising with customers and manage pre &post travel arrangements
• Complete hotel rooming lists, passenger & luggage transfers, reports/manifests
• Booking a wide variety of travel destinations and itineraries
• Liaise with travel agents, direct clients and overseas operators
Skills and Experience required
• Must have local Retail Travel or Wholesale Travel Industry experience
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Passionate about providing an exceptional level of customer service
• Strong with use of multiple systems
This is a very varied role that is very different from your normal Reservations position. In addition to the booking, you will be responsible for each allocated departure from end to end including managing all aspects of the logistics (room allocations, manifests, pre & post tours, documentation etc).
This is a company that takes pride in its people and in addition to a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to experience famils to experience the product that you are selling!!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2650702.