Executive Manager – Travel Industry – 2 positions
- Sydney Based role on the Senior Management team
- Strategic management role
- Salary range from 150 – 200K + super
This global player in the travel industry, having recently gone through significant change is set to rock 2017! Innovative ideas and the highest level of customer support is No.1 for this business. Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this challenging, yet rewarding position will be highly sought after.
About the Role
Overseeing a small team of professionals from the travel industry, it will your responsibility to drive growth and deliver to targets as per the annual strategic plan.
You will guide and mentor your staff, whether based in Sydney or as remote employee’s. Being a member of the Senior Management team, you will be able to directly influence the direction of the business.
Skills and Experience required
- Previous Senior Management experience as a Head of, Director or General Manager.
- Travel industry background in Corporate Travel or Wholesale with a focus on new business development or Product. The role will evolve dependent on the successful candidate.
- Staff management of teams of at least 10 staff.
- Strong network across corporate businesses
- Superior negotiation skills
- A hunger to succeed in a highly competitive market
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No BC007.