Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant
- Permanent full time role Mon-Fri
- Global award winning business: $50k+super+ comms (Package $60-$65k)
- Great team in North Sydney offices
About the Company
This successful global travel management company are responsible for managing one of the largest accounts in Australia and as a result, they are now looking for an experienced Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant to come on board to support this client.
About the Role
You will be responsible for servicing this important multi million dollar client – bookings flights and land to destinations around Australia.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant that is ambitious and wants to grow their career in a large global business.
You will also be supported by a well respected leader in the travel space – someone whom we have worked with for a long time and talk from first hand experience.
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum two years’ experience in corporate travel
- A thorough understanding of using a GDS
- Be available to work Monday-Friday
- Be a clear communicator with a good work ethic
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2666031.