CRUISE OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
Do you have previous corporate, cruise or retail travel agency experience, but prefer supporting rather than selling?
We are looking for a Cruise Operations Executive to provide high level support to the network of Personal Travel Managers. If you have experience working in a retail travel agency and understand the back-office operations aspects of travel, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Cruise Operations Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring both staff and clients have accurate, timely and friendly operational support;
· Provide support to the TravelManagers Cruiseco members
· Respond to calls and emails for the Operations Team
· Administer duties for cruise lines – including cruise sales, cruise group bookings, FOC allocations and reporting
· Provide assistance with adhoc special projects
· General administration duties including updating the intranet and social media
The role is Sydney based and offers great exposure across the business, along with a variety of interesting challenges that will see you constantly learning.
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
· Exceptional communication and listening skills
· Proven experience within a travel agent environment
· Demonstrated problem solving and administration skills
· A sense of urgency and understanding of travel agency systems
· Good attention to detail with a confident demeanour and strong communication skills
In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email Graciela.firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can contact Graciela on 1800 019 599 to discuss further.
TravelManagers Australia is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry and provide clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel