Cruise Administration/ Operations Coordinator
- Travel Association – located in Sydney
- UP to $60k + super
- Varied role – database management/customer service/admin/events
This well regarded Travel & Tourism Association are looking for a talented
Administration and Operations Manager to join their busy team.
In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Leadership Team as well as be the main point of contact for all member enquiries.
No 2 days will be the same. In addition to the above, you will be responsible for:
– Be the first point of contact for membership management, sales and renewals
– Database Management
– Driving Marketing Activity example EDM’s to members via the database
– Manage weekly newsletters sent out to industry partners
– Oversee and organise annual conferences and a variety of events from start to finish
Skills and Experience
To apply for this position you MUST have worked in the Travel, Tourism or Events industry in an administrative/support or operational position.
– You will have proven experience providing administrative support to a team of senior staff within the Travel, Tourism or Events Industry
– A critical thinker, you will have the ability to work independently with a professional demeanour
– Well organised, you will have demonstrated ability in multi-tasking
– An ability to think proactively
– An effective communicator, you will have ability to write, edit and format documents
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and proficient in MS Office applications as well as website content management
– You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role
Be the first to hear about all new jobs by following us on Twitter @inplacejobs or Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inplacerecruit