Corporate VIP Travel Consultants
Our client is a well known TMC with a great reputation in the industry. With offices around the country they have an excellent market presence. With modern offices only a minute walk to public transport you can say goodbye to a long commute. You’ll enjoy a host of company perks including a day off in the lead up to Christmas, free personal training and Pilates classes.
You’ll be booking travel for the CEO’s and Executives of some of Australia’s best known blue chip companies. Through amazing service you’ll be providing a seamless end to end corporate travel solution for your clients. From airport pickups and seat selection to reserving their favourite hotel room and organising dinner reservations you’ll be doing it all.
The Skills You Need
- High levels of customer service.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong GDS knowledge, Galileo is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great product and destination knowledge.
- Excellent airfare knowledge.
- Amazing salary package.
- Famil opportunities.
- Casual Fridays.