Corporate Travel Team Leader
- Global Travel Management Company
- $70k – $80k + super
- Extensive benefits – annual conference/xmas party, day off on your bday & more
About the Company
Our client is a global travel management company that fosters a “coaching culture” and encourages their staff to be empowered in everything that they do.
About the Role
A highly sought after position has become available for a Team Leader to lead, motivate, mentor and develop a team of 15 Corporate Travel Consultants.
Your role is to manage performance and quality of service among your team by providing regular updates, feedback and coaching sessions. The focus for the business is on the customer experience and you will be responsible for driving this within your team – encouraging them to be the best that they can be!
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a team leader, supervisory or managerial role within an Australian TMC
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
• Strong knowledge of the Corporate Travel protocols, operational work flow and practices
• Galileo preferred, but not essential
• Monday to Friday
• Sydney CBD location
• Days off for your birthday, community service and other company initiatives
• You and your team will be flown interstate for the annual Xmas party
• Access to Annual Nomination Programme
• Career opportunities
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for apply today. All applications are dealt with the strictest confidentiality!
To be considered you must be an Australian permanent resident with a minimum of 5 years working in a similar role in the Australian travel industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10480.