Corporate Travel Manager/ Team Leader
- Global Management Company
- Very generous package
- Excellent employee benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global management company that supports their customers in making lasting improvements to their performance and achieving their goals. The travel team work in-house to offer state of the art travel solutions to their extensive internal and external customers and a level of customer service that is second to none, which is why this organisation continues to be one of the best in the business
About the Role
A highly sort after position has become available for a Team Leader/Manager to lead, motivate and develop a team of 5 Corporate Travel Consultants. Unlike many team manager positions these days this is a combination of hands on travel consulting, team management, strategy development and vendor management
Your role is to manage performance and quality of service among your team by providing regular updates, feedback and coaching sessions. In addition you will work closely with higher management across business goals such as client retention, lowering cost of transaction and maximising profitability and productivity.
Skills and experience required
• Previous experience in a supervisory or managerial role within an Australian TMC
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
• Strong knowledge of the Corporate Travel protocols, operational work flow and practices
• Sabre preferred, plus all Microsoft suite products
• High professional customer service standards and communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills, high initiative and personally driven to succeed
• Monday to Friday – rostered for 7.5 hours between 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Sydney CBD location in modern offices.
• Very generous salary plus additional super and health insurance
• Working in a professional corporate environment
• Career opportunities
If this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for apply today. All applications are dealt with the strictest confidentiality!
To be considered you must be an Australian permanent resident with a minimum of 5 years working in a similar role in the Australian travel industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sandra Chiles on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10445.