CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS – WORK FOR THE BEST!
The time has come where you are looking to move away from face to face retail sales. You have struggled through your first years and battled through the hard yards establishing yourself as a travel consultant, its now time to take the next step in your career. Our client is a well establish travel corporation, rapidly expanding in the corporate market and in need of motivated travel consultants to join the team.
Working in a busy and bustling environment, you will thrive off the atmosphere working in teams to book a variety of different travel itineraries. Some days you will be working on complicated itineraries where other days will see you making in excess of 40 bookings a day! If you are looking to move into an energetic and social company, where you will work Monday to Friday, have a fantastic support system and constant opportunities for training to up skill yourself, this is the opportunity for you!
Whats in it for you?
- Great working environment and sense of team
- Fantastic Travel Benefits
- Lucrative Salary Package
- Monday to Friday hours
- Located close to transport, cafes and bars
- Progression is encouraged
What you need:
- A minimum of two years retail or corporate travel consulting experience
- Must be motivated to make the most of the opportunity
- Proficient GDS experience
- Exceptional customer service skills