Corporate Travel Consultant – Brand New Role
If you’re ready to move away from a company that treats you like a number, and you’re ready to work somewhere you’re valued then look no further!
Our client is currently experiencing a period of massive growth and they’re looking for their next Corporate Travel Superstar to join the team. Enjoy working in beautiful offices in a fantastic location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You’ll be welcomed into the team with open arms and you’ll feel right at home in no time at all. This is an organisation that truly values you for you!
You’ll be working with an experienced group of Corporate Travel Consultant, so it’s essential that you know your stuff! You’ll be working on a busy and active account so you’ll need to work well under pressure and be able to provide fantastic customer service. Working Monday to Friday business hours you’ll still have a great work/life balance, and as busy as the account is your team mates still love to have a laugh!
- At least 3 years of Corporate Travel experience.
- Strong GDS knowledge.
- Fares and Ticketing experience is highly regarded.
- Product & destination knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience working towards SLA’s and KPI’s
- Passion for travel.
- Competitive salary package.
- Career progression.
- Excellent team environment.
- Modern offices with parking on-site.
- Work/Life balance.
- Approachable and friendly management.
- Full training.
So if you’re ready to join a progressive and exciting company then this is your chance! Hit APPLY NOW to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!