Corporate Travel Consultant
Corporate Travel Consultants – ONE ROLE REMAINING!
Well recognised global travel company seeks several experienced multi-skilled corporate travel consultants!
With business booming, this city based office requires an ADDITIONAL competent travel professional to service new accounts that they have won…
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS BELOW!
You will be responsible for servicing a variety of corporate accounts with domestic and international business travel arrangements. You will use your years of experience to service these clients to a VIP level and showcase your international fares and ticketing knowledge.
WHAT YOU NEED?
* A minimum 2 years international travel consulting experience (corporate essential)
* Ticketing experience
* Strong fares knowledge – Sabre preferred
* Ability to work under pressure
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Boutique office environment – work from home available after probation
* Monday to Friday business hours
* An additional day off for your birthday every year!
* 17.5% Leave Loading
* Professional environment
* Salary Package to $58,000 plus additional bonuses and perks
* Easily accessible by public transport
* Great social activities; and more……
If this all sounds like it hits the mark (and why wouldn’t it?!) apply to AA Appointments today.