Corporate Travel Consultant
- Corporate Consultant – servicing clients in the media and sporting industry
- Permanent Opportunity – full time or part time for the right person
- Primarily Domestic with some International with a salary up to $55k+super
About the Company
This successful Corporate Travel Agency operate out of a home based office in Wahroonga and service clients primarily within the media and sporting industry.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Domestic Corporate Travel Consultant.
You will be responsible for servicing clients attending sporting events – selling land and air domestically within Australia, with a small portion of international.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate or Retail Consultant that wants to continue to use their travel experience in a more relaxed environment – you can even wear jeans to work!!!
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum two years’ experience in corporate or retail travel
- A thorough understanding of Amadeus and Tramada is preferred but not essential
- Proficient using Excel
- Be comfortable working with a small team of 3 in a home based role
- Be available to work Monday-Friday
- Full time or part time could suit dependent on the applicant
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10275.