Corporate Travel BDM
- We are open to candidate with OR without Travel industry experience
- Work for one of the best leaders in the Travel space
- Salary $75k + super
About the Company
A globally recognised Corporate Travel Management Company with a strong identity, a focus on technology and an engaged culture.
About the Roles
There are two roles available due to growth in the business. This role is for a Business Development Manager – to sell and pitch to new/potential clients with a spend of approximately $500k+.
The focus is to identify sales opportunities in the Corporate Travel space within your portfolio of Corporate Clients and develop strategies to increase market share and maximise profitability.
Your ability to research, develop and roll out sales strategies to win new clients and improve existing relationships will put you in the running for this role. If you can prove your ability to identify, analyse and present market analysis, trends and forecasts to key partners and implement procedures to increase efficiency, internal spend and avoid your clients going to tender then this company could very well be your next career move.
Skills and Experience required
- Sales Experience is essential
- Travel industry experience is well regarded but not mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of negotiating and persuasion skills
- Excellent salary and attractive, achievable bonus scheme
- Actual opportunity for career progression
- Being part of a company and team that is continually recognised and rewarded for its vision, service & place in the market.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2653169.
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA.