Corporate Groups and Events Coordinator
TICKET TO THE MAIN EVENT – Corporate Groups and Events Coordinator
Take your career to the next level with this incredible opportunity for a Corporate Groups and Events Coordinator. Step into a supportive and successful team working for a Global company who’s reputation is second to none!
As the Events Coordinator you will be working as part of a fantastic and supportive team, focusing on major accounts as an end to end events management solutions service. You will be focusing on the organisation of various sized meeting programs (seminars to major conferences), full attendee management, venue sourcing, negotiating costings and relationship management. On a day to day basis you will be liaising with you clients to ensure all their requirements are met and all budgets are being managed.
Benefits for you:
- Working for a Major Global Travel & Events Company with a fantastic industry reputation
- Experience with Coordination of Corporate Events and Groups
- Monday to Friday hours
- Lucrative salary package
- Close to CBD and public transport
- Working both independently and in a team
What you need:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Groups and events Coordination (coordinating corporate events such as conferences, seminars and meetings)
- Be competent with Process’s and Admin
- Proficient in Galileo and Ticketing
- Proficient on Microsoft Software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Proven excellence with communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Attention to detail and organisational skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, APPLY NOW!!