Corporate Airfare Guru/Destination Specialist Travel Opportunity
Enjoy the perks:
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Set shifts with minimal or no weekend work
- On the job training and development
- Long term temp and permanent opportunities available
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Working as a Corporate/Leisure Consultant you will be exposed to some pretty exciting and complex itineraries, which is where your ‘Airfare Guru’ status comes in!
This roles will have you flying corporate clients on business and pleasure trips across the world to destinations that dreams are made of such Africa, South America and tropical island paradises.
Your team are all bubbly, friendly and have a passion for specialised and tailor made holidays as well as corporate knowledge of international airfares.
- Minimum 2 years Corporate/leisure travel experience
- Excellent Sabre and International Airfares knowledge
- Product/destination knowledge of island escapes, Africa and/or South America will be advantageous
- Bubbly personality and ability to engage with clients to build the perfect trip