Corporate Account Manager
- Dealing with a portfolio of Small to Medium Enterprise
- Join a growing Corporate Agency with presence in Aust and NZ
- Modern Offices in Sydney
About the Company
You will work for one of the fastest growing Corporate Travel Managers across Australia and New Zealand with local representation in the premier gateway cities.
You will be part of a team of outgoing, passionate, experienced travel professionals who are also enjoying the success of this growing organisation.
About the Role
As an SME Account Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of customers in the SME space. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for building strong client relationships and account analysis to support the retention of clients.
You will be responsible for providing clients with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programs tailored to maximising savings
In addition to the development and retention of your own client portfolio you will identify and manage potential growth opportunities across brands
You will ensure business plans and strategies are in place, and reviewed if required
Skills and Experience required
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with business owners, managers and clients
• A self starter, with proven customer service skills and the ability to surpass customer expectations
• Strong analytical skills allowing you to identify cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts
• Strong understanding and background in the travel industry, particularly within a TMC
• You’ll have experience in all facets of Travel Technology; GDS, Mid-ware, OBT’s and EMS
Reaping the Benefits
An excellent salary package is on offer and the opportunity to grow within the Business. Modern offices in close proximity to the city.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Carnegie on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10326