Conference & Events Sales Manager – Corporate Travel
- Global Corporate TMC
- Work for one of the best leaders in the TMC space
- Salary negotiable approx $85k + super + uncapped commissions
About the Company
A globally recognised Corporate Travel Management Company with a strong identity, a focus on technology and an engaged culture.
About the Role
As the Conferences & Events Sales Manager for this Corporate Travel Company, your focus is to identify sales opportunities in the conferences/events space within your your portfolio of Corporate Clients and develop strategies to increase market share and maximise profitability.
Your ability to research, develop and roll out sales strategies to win new clients and improve existing relationships will put you in the running for this role. If you can prove your ability to identify, analyse and present market analysis, trends and forecasts to key partners and implement procedures to increase efficiency, internal spend and avoid your clients going to tender then this company could very well be your next career move.
Skills and Experience required
- Experience working for a Corporate TMC is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of negotiating and persuasion skills
- Excellent salary and attractive, achievable bonus scheme
- Actual opportunity for career progression
- The support of an in-house Tender Writer
- Being part of a company and team that is continually recognised and rewarded for its vision, service & place in the market.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10416.