Canada / North American Travel Specialist
- Adventure specialist in Canada & Nth America
- $50k-$55K+super+up to $15k bonus + famils on offer
- Long standing business
About the Company
Our client is a specialist agency with a niche market in tailor made travel to the USA and Canada.
They are a reputable leader in the travel industry. If you are looking for something a little different from norm, then you will absolutely love what this company has to offer.
In addition to working for a great company you will work for a GREAT MANAGER – nurturing, supportive and takes care of their staff!
About the Role
• Booking a wide variety of travel destinations and itineraries to Nth America and Canada
• Liaise with both travel agents, direct clients and overseas operators
• Booking flights in conjunction with land arrangements
Skills and Experience required
• 1-2 years experience in a recent travel consulting role
• A solid understanding of the USA/Canada
• Retail OR Wholesale Consulting experience
• Effective communication skills and proven attention to detail
• Effective time management and strong multi-tasking capabilities
In addition to a high base plus super plus a generous bonus structure, you will be offered with the chance to earn up to $15K in additional salary. You will also have the opportunity to attend famils to far flung destinations so that you get to know your product insideout.
Salary to $55k plus super plus up to $15k bonus + famils
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 104031.