Call Centre / Reservations Manager – Wholesale
- Premium Travel Brand – Global Company, 5 Star travel!!
- Hands on people leadership role in a contact centre space
- Salary $75k – $85k + super + benefits
Our client is a well respected Premium Travel Brand that offers high end, luxury escorted tours to exciting and exotic destinations around the globe.
This role of Call Centre Manager has become available due to an internal promotion and we are now looking for a hands on people leader to join this established team.
If successful, you will work as part of a larger organisation and be at the helm of a team of reservations agents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of approximately 10 reservations agents
- People and performance management
- Sales planning and execution
- Manage the customer experience
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conducting weekly meetings and reporting
- MUST HAVE Leadership experience in travel (ideally in wholesale)
- An ideas person who can demonstrate initiatives that have positively influenced a business
- Strategic sales planning ability
- An understanding of contact centre metrics
- An understanding of how to manage the customer experience
- Experience managing/driving employee engagement
This is a great role with a great company with a strong salary base + super + a lot of company benefits.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10519.