Call Centre Manager – Wholesale
- Premium Travel Brand
- Hands on people leadership role in a contact centre space
- $80k + super + incentives + benefits
Our client is a well respected Wholesale Travel Company that offers a vast range of tours to a range of destinations around the globe.
This role of Call Centre Manager has become available and we are now looking for a hands on people leader to join this established team.
If successful, you will work as part of a larger organisation and be at the helm of a team of reservations agents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of approximately 15 reservations agents
- People and performance management
- Sales planning and execution
- Manage the customer experience
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Conducting weekly meetings and reporting
- Reviewing of current processes and procedures
- MUST HAVE Leadership experience in travel (ideally in wholesale)
- An ideas person who can demonstrate initiatives that have positively influenced a business
- Strategic sales planning ability
- An understanding of how to manage the customer experience
- Experience managing/driving employee engagement
This is a great role with a great company with a strong salary base + super + a lot of company benefits.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2612089.